ADEME undertakes to make its websites, intranet, extranet and mobile applications, etc. accessible in accordance with article 47 of law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it is implementing the following strategy and actions:
This declaration of accessibility applies to the site www.finance-climact.eu
In the absence of an audit and pending the audit, the site www.finace-climact.fr is not in compliance with the general accessibility improvement framework. The non-conformities and/or derogations are listed below.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
This declaration was established on 04 May 2023.
- Technologies used to create the website:
> HTML 5
- User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
> Web page tests were carried out with the following combinations of web browsers and screen readers: None
> The following tools were used in the evaluation: None
> Site pages tested for compliance: None
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access a content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message to ADEME’s accessibility officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Estelle Ribot, ADEME, DEMTE – 20 avenue du Grésillé BP 90 406 – 49 004 Angers Cedex 0
This procedure should be used in the following case.
You have notified the website manager of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing a content or service of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Human Rights Defender (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the delegate of the Human Rights Defender in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
> Defender of rights Free reply 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07