The ACT initiative launches a call for proposals
2 July 2021
Companies in the chemical industry, pulp & paper, aluminum and glass sectors, in France and abroad, can join the ACT methodologies road test to assess their low-carbon strategy readiness. The ACT methodologies have been developed by ADEME and CDP with the support from a Technical Working Group including representatives of companies in this sectors as well as financial institutions.
Benefits to the businesses joining this project:
- Support from a trained consultant assessor
- Improve understanding of the decarbonisation challenges in your sector
- Assess your company’s decarbonisation strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Confidentiality of the data necessary for the evaluation and your recommendations report
- Share your expertise and participate in feedback meetings with the group of pioneer companies
- Communicate on the strengths of your low-carbon strategy as identified by the assessor
Expected contribution: 5 to 10 FTE working days to take part in the project.
Start and duration of the project: September 2021, approximately 6 months.
Application deadline: August 27, 2021
For more information and to submit your application, click here.