[WEBINAR] DEVELOPMENT OF THE ACT 4 FINANCE METHODOLOGY: 16 MARCH – 3PM
8 March 2022
Find out more about the ACT 4 Finance project and how to get involved
ACT team is looking for private and public entities to contribute to both approaches.
To register👉 https://lnkd.in/dEjU_Dme
- Presentation of the methodology’s key trends
- Presentation of the different working groups and committees
- Development working plan
- Open discussion
- The ACT initiative was launched in 2015 by CDP to support and assess companies’ low-carbon strategies and associated transition plans.
- The ACT 4 Finance methodology will follow the broad outline of the ACT assessments which have been developed for the 13 most emissive sectors. It provides three outputs: a performance score, an evaluation score, and a trend score.
More information 👉 https://actinitiative.org/
- The ACT 4 Finance methodology, which will be overseen by ADEME, CDP and the World Benchmarking Alliance, will develop two approaches, one for credit and one for investments
- Involvement of participants depending on the working groups: 2 to 4 hours per month